Didn't do much today. Woke up late. Checked the accounts, saw money flowing as usual, and was content with the beginning of the holiday season. Come the holidays, everything really begins to move. It doesn't matter if we're talking Blundstone or Nike because it all starts moving like hotcakes come the holidays. While you obviously already know Nike, you might not be familiar with Blunnies (Australian for boots IMO). There are a lot of folks out there who make boots, but, there's only so many Aussie boot companies out there and Blundstone is one of them. They make shoes and a variety of boots from the equestrian to the steel-toe safety and casual styles in between. I'm not a fanatic, but, I certainly don't mind a nice pair of leather boots, especially come winter time when the streets are anything but pleasant. The woes of cold weather living. Without the excitement of winter activities such as snowmobiling and snowboarding, it wouldn't be all that exciting living in such conditions, but, fortunately for me I partake in various snow-based activities and enjoy the seasons as they come.
As far as the title is concerned, I've been inside for the most part today. Other than a run to the bank, I really haven't done much and decided it would be a good day to order some dinner over the telephone and have it delivered. I ordered a buffalo chicken wrap, a Thai wrap, a couple of salads, and a BBQ chicken pizza. What kind of madness is this that I'm about to partake in? Hopefully, something delicious that has me laying on the couch watching movies when I'm done.
I contracted some work out last night to a new contractor that I haven't employed before, which always makes me slightly nervous. I've tasked them with updating a particular property which has become profitable in recent months. It's at a point where it's time to throw some real money into it and I'm excited to gauge the return as it begins to flow back in. The flow of money is always interesting. It never really stops moving and it's truly what keeps the gears grinding onward in a never ending display of productivity motivated by greed.
The other part of the title pertains to Pax, the nicest portable vaporizer that I've come across. It truly does what you would expect of your portable vape and that's work. Simple as that. Some don't work, some work alright, and this particular beauty works great. It's no Plenty vaporizer, but, it certainly does the trick and the portability is a huge bonus which makes it my favorite vape at the moment. I'm not a huge electronic cigarette fan, though they're quite similar if not the same, but, I am a huge fan of the vaporizers, especially the portable ones.