Jeffrey Kendall

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I Want To Drive To New York City Again Soon

Living close to NYC always entices me to venture out into the big city to relax with friends.  I'm going to drive out there again soon, perhaps next month.

I'm going to end this post abruptly 'cause I've got some things to do real quick.
Posted by Unknown at 5:09 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Jeff's Links To Cool Stuff

  • My Other Blog
  • ReviewsVaporizers.com
  • Me On Facebook!
  • Victor Johnson's Blog
  • Vaporizer 101

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (25)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ▼  October (24)
      • Hike To Lake Nowhere
      • Meow Mix Remix Meowington Hax
      • Virtually Indestructible ThermoVape Vaporizer
      • Lake Adventure
      • Arizer Solo Vaporizer Reviewed By Jeff
      • The End Of The World?
      • Perfec Family, What's That All About
      • Lighting Is Key
      • I Need A Better Office Chair
      • Fall Is Around The Corner
      • Magical Journey With The Magic Flight Launch Box
      • Volcano Vaporizers New Brother, The Handheld Plent...
      • BMX Bicycling Is Fun
      • Jeffrey Loves Portable Vaporizers
      • Canada Rules, Everyone Is Seemingly Nice
      • Spice Grinder For Aromatherapy
      • The Naked Man Pose
      • What Up Arizer Extreme Q Vaporizer, Aromatherapy I...
      • Thank Goodness For The Much Needed Rain
      • Legit Portable Vaporizer: PUFFiT
      • Who's Not Your Daddy?
      • I Want To Drive To New York City Again Soon
      • Gorillapod Flexible Tripod For Your Camera Or Phone
      • Cool Beans, A New Blog

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.