Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Jeffrey Loves Portable Vaporizers

I'm one of the people who have become obsessed with vaporizing.  I used to be a combustion freak and now I'm into the vape.  For me, Jeffrey, portable vaporizers are really where it's at because they allow me to acquire my nicotine fix wherever I happen to find myself.  My preference is to be outdoors as much as possible and it's only when the weather is poor that I really take the opportunity to sit inside and write on my blog like I'm doing now.

Portable vaporizers come in so many cool styles these days that it makes it hard to choose which one I'm going to buy next.  While I am totally satisfied with my PUFFiT, I'm seriously contemplating buying another.  Which?  I don't know yet, but, the Vapor Blunt looks pretty cool and so does the new Ploom Pax vaporizer.

Why Pax?  Because it's small.  Almost as small as a lighter.  I mean, it's right there with the MFLB, Vapor Bat, and Dragon Lite.  I mean, to be honest, there are probably a lot of reasons why I want a Pax, but, I'm not going to get into any of that right now because I really need to pull my pizza out of the oven and destroy it.  Go read some vaporizer reviews while I'm eating!  Peace.