Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Legit Portable Vaporizer: PUFFiT
I'm totally impressed with the new PUFFiT vaporizer. It's so much like the dude's inhaler pipe from the Idle Hands movie that it still blows my mind looking at it in real life. You can actually get dense vapor cloud production with it by turning up the heat using the dial which can be accessed by sliding off the mouth cap and then the mouthpiece itself. I'm thoroughly impressed with how quickly it reaches vaporizing temperatures and how well it actually works. Hard to keep charged with the way I use it, but, charging is really no problem - you just have to remember to throw it on the charger after you're done vaporizing. Obviously an inhaler fits in a pocket, so it's not surprising to find that the PUFFiT also fits easily into a pocket or clutch (for you females potentially reading this blog). The price is where this beast kills it and blows a lot of the competition out of the water. You can find one for well under $150 and at that, it's a bargain. A fraction of the size of other handheld vaporizers like the Vapir NO2, and it packs a serious punch. Not quite as small as the Magic Flight Launch Box, however, it's definitely small enough. More importantly, it's a lot of bang for your buck as far as I'm concerned. You can learn more about or buy the PUFFiT vaporizer by clicking here or searching Google/Bing/Yahoo (whatever it is you use) for yourself.
